This morning we had a ward breakfast and program (Chris is adamant that it should be called brunch since our first experience last year showing up on time and not being able to eat for another hour and half because of the program first and lines for food). Alec sang a few songs with the Primary in the program. He did fantastic!! He sang every word and did every action. I am SO proud of him. Chris and I sang in the adult choir. Here is Alec practicing the Yankee Doodle song a few days before. It was just moments after getting up, so his voice sounds pretty low.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago
1 comment:
So cute!! That was really brave of you to camp out! I'm impressed that Brittney made it until 2:00. Way to go. Happy Independence Day! (dixie)
Post a Comment