We put it on our calendars and went to check it out after the 1st Saturday session of General Conference. We had a ton of fun and really enjoyed that our kids were old enough to appreciate and be entertained by it. It probably helped that Chris was as excited as a little kid, enthralled with each trick and amazed by the talent and mind-blowing possibilities of the planes. We saw the defending world champion trick pilot and the famous Thunderbirds with their f-16 fight jets. (Is that right Chris? I call upon you to jump on this post to give more details...)
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago






















2 comments:
AWESOME EXPERIENCE! Especially fun to hear excitement in Chris's voice as he told about it :-)
Ok, I seriously cannot control the jealousy right now. How awesome is that?! I don't know if I am more jealous for myself, or for my boys who would have died of excitement for such an event.
Post a Comment