The weather today is peeeerfect. It gets us so excited to have a big backyard soon. All this finalizing/inspections etc when you buy a house takes soooo long but I guess it's good because we need the time to figure out the renovations.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago




3 comments:
Looks like they were having fun - great grass area!
I was wondering if you evefinished the last 2 pages in your quiet book begun August 2008 - the buckle bear and zipper backpack?
Woah, that quiet book post took me back! While I haven't forgotten about the book (we still use it!) I had completely forgotten about the last two pages. I think I still have the materialMaybe I could finish it for baby number 4!
Thanks for your reply Brittney. I really like your pages and intend to start another Quiet Book - still deciding on what pages. My last was of the alphabet with interactive pages throughout. It came from a book which I think I lent which is sad as I didn't get it back. Happy pages with the bear and backpack. Look forward to seeing them in time.
Post a Comment