Wednesday, August 7, 2019

15th Anniversary

Even though we had a one week old baby, Chris and I wanted to get out for some MUCH needed one-on-one (+ a baby) time.  Grandma Dixie kindly put Max to bed for us and watched the kids so we could eat out at one of our favorite places in Provo, Bombay House. 



15 years is kind of a long time.  Chris and I have had some really good years the past little while and I'm so grateful for our happy marriage. He is a beacon of strength, positivity, wisdom, patience, love, silliness and tenderness.  I love to celebrate special milestones and I'm trying to not be too sad that such a big one has to have a such a typical date-night feel but at least we got to do something, right?

1 comment:

Katie B. said...

Yaay! We're glad you're here! And congrats on 15 years! (And we love Bombay house too!) We have almost never done anything bigger than eating out for an anniversary. Just too crazy with lots of little kids. :)