Friday, August 16, 2019

Loving on Theodore

Everyone loves Theodore! He is in high demand for being held and kissed and cuddled. 




We had a bunch of my family down to meet him. Tiff's new baby Tessa was born just a week and a half before Theodore. We went outside and enjoyed the perfect summer evening weather, sat on blankets and ate treats (Yay! I can eat treats!!) while the big kids played.






My mom has been here for almost a week and its been LOVELY to have her. James and Dixie took the opportunity to go down to southern Utah for a little vacation and so its just been Mom and our little family...or not so little actually 8 is kinda a lot! Our first couple of rides in our van with every seat full has been fraught with contention and bickering. :( But anyway, I was talking about my mom. She's been so helpful to get meals ready, watch Max and Theo while Chris and I figured out the first few days of school, and provided lots of emotional support. I love my mom.  Its been SO necessary to have two adults around just between Theodore and Max and Chris has enjoyed the chance to get back into work full time.  Besides the fact that I had to go to the ER one night and needed someone to stay with the kids! (more details coming) Grandmas are the best.  I'm so grateful she was able to take time to come stay with us.


No comments: