Sunday, September 1, 2019

1 month for Theodore

 Theodore is one month old! I can hardly believe how fast that goes.  He is a pretty good baby and is content most of the time. He prefers to be held, but can last for a few stretches a day awake in the bouncer or swing. He likes to be swaddled and loves to nurse. He's pretty efficient and is done with both sides after 15 minutes. He doesn't sleep through the night and likes to nurse often at night. Most of the time he wakes up, I think its probably just gas, but the quickest way to soothe him is to feed him so I usually resort to that, unless I've already fed him less than an hour and a half ago. When I'm desperate I'll wake up Chris and he'll rock/hold Theo in the recliner in our room until they both fall asleep.  All the of kids love him and he's adored wherever he goes. He has such a cute face. I put him in one of my favorite outfits. Chris' grandma, Woodward gave us this outfit when Alec was born. All of my boys have worn it.


I'd love to try and find pictures of them all in it to compare but all I can find on this computer is Max and Freddy. 
This one is Freddy: 

This one is Max:



No comments: