Wednesday, September 18, 2019

First Smile!

I could tell Theodore was soooo close to giving us his first real smile. He just looks at me with such focus and understanding in his eyes. I was kind of worried that he wasn't smiling yet because I wasn't smiling enough at him! With the rough few weeks with the kidney stone and with Max testing the limits and the stress of living in someone else's space, I probably don't smile enough!  So today, I thought I'd give it a serious attempt at smiling. This morning after giving the 3 younger boys baths, I sat on my bed with the camera ready and smiled away. 



Freddy wondered what was going on and he came over the join the party. (Notice Max destroying my breast pump in the background....which ended our smiling session for the morning)

I gave Theo to Freddy so I could help save my breast pump and turned around to see Max joining the party.... Max-Style.

After everyone got home from school I decided to try again. I sat on the couch and encouraged Theo to smile. Max heard me say "Smile" over and over again and he obliged by facing my direction and saying, "Cheeeeeeeeese." haha.


And then it came!! A smile slowly spread across Theodore's adorable face:






Oh its so precious!! He is so precious, and chunking up pretty well. :) Pretty soon, I'll have my typical squishy cheek, round and solid baby.

No comments: