Oh, Max. One of the hardest things about living at Grandma and Grandpa's house is Max. I don't think enough products even exist that could babyproof a home for Max. He has a special talent for quickly finding exactly what he shouldn't in any room/situation and doing something to create a disaster with it. We need to buy like 8 baby gates just to safely contain him downstairs... and even then I'm sure he'll figure out how to microwave metal cars in the microwave. (which he did). He especially loves to play with water, drop full rolls of toilet paper in the sink/toilet, and eat toothpaste with anyones toothbrush.
So when one Saturday morning I couldn't hear or see Max for a few minutes I worried about what I would find whenever I found him. I eventually noticed his blonde little head in the garden outside. He had grabbed an old spun honey bucket that he'd seen Freddy and Grandma use to pick raspberries, opened the door, walked out to the garden and was picking raspberries! When I got closer, I was reminded of Blueberries for Sal, as he had just one lone raspberry in his bucket, red juice all over his lips, and within a second that lone raspberry was picked up and popped into his mouth. Oh Max. What a cutie.
1 comment:
Love love this!!
Post a Comment